13 Things About Myself

Once upon a time, I came up with the idea that I might really enjoy writing a blog. I enjoy writing and telling stories, and what better place to share my ideas than with a blog?

First, here are 13 things about myself:
1. My name is Hannah Mace, and I am currently 18 years old.
2. I am a devoted Christ follower.
3. I attend Clemson University as a pre-med student.
4. My heart lies in Kenya with 700 orphans that I visit as often as I can. I love them and miss them greatly.
5. Traveling is my favorite thing to do. I have been to several different countries including Kenya, England, France, Belgium, Haiti, and Mexico!
6. This summer, I am very excited to say I will be traveling to Costa Rica and Panama to help run and organize a clinic with some other Clemson students where we will
diagnose
and treat patients who lack access to proper medical care.
7. I am very southern. I have a very southern accent. I say southern sayings. I eat southern foods. I am a southern girl through and through.
8. If something comes in pink, I am 40% more likely to buy it just because of the fact that it is pink.
9. After completing medical school, I hope to become a pediatrician so that I can help as many children as possible not only in this country but also in others.
10. The baristas at the on-campus Starbucks know me by name, and that's all I have to say about that.
11. I have loved to sing since I was a little girl. To this day, I still love to sing as often as I can!
12. If you say the first half of a line from either Grey's Anatomy or Friends, nine times out of ten, I can finish that line.
13. I love Disney. Yes, I am 18, and my vacation destination of choice is DisneyWorld.

As I continue to write this blog (hopefully regularly!), I hope that I can provide you with perhaps a smile, a laugh, a tear. But more importantly, I hope that this blog will provide you with insight into your own life. I pray that this new project of mine will do nothing but bring glory to God.

xoxo,
Hannah

Comments

  1. I am your biggest fan. Ever. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of your biggest fans and a huge admirer!! ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Hannah! Proud of who you are & whose you are. May God continue to bless you & others through you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts